Welcome to our special Halloween episode of The Co-op Podcast episode 140. This episode was recorded on Halloween, so as you can imagine it was stranger than usual. This week we spent a lot of time breaking down Sony’s press conference at Paris Games Week that took place last week. We speak on games such as Gran Turismo Sport, Dreams, Boundless, and Horizon. We also speak on No Man’s Sky and whether it can meet the huge expectations that have been attached to it.
Also discussed on this episode:
– What we’ve been playing: Halo 5: Guardian impressions
– Batman: Arkham Knight is re-released on PC but it’s still broken.
– Shenmue 3 screens revealed, the graphics look dated but is this actually a bad thing?
– Nintendo’s first iOS app is a communication tool with Mii’s, called Miitomo.
– EA thinks Star Wars: Battlefront can get 15 milion sales, their previous sales projection was 13 million. Are these projections too high?