Welcome to another episode of Throwdown Your Questions. This is the show which is run by you, our loyal followers. We answer any and all Video Game, Pop Culture and Tech related questions on this podcast.
Here are all of the questions we answer this week:
- Why do some believe that Microsoft’s original vision for the Xbox One would have benefited gamers?
- Does having one button performing two different actions in games annoy you?
- Is the “Halo Effect” still a real thing?
- Do you think Sony is focusing on VR more than the Move? Will it flop like their other peripherals?
- What other post-launch character would you like Capcom to bring to Street Fighter V?
- What are your thoughts on the latest Star Wars trailer?
- How do you feel about the SFV and Tekken 7 reveals? Are the Japanese out of touch with Westerners?
- If Rocksteady or Naughty Dog made a third person action game based on an 80s cartoon, which would you pick?
- What made NPDs such a big deal?
- Is Halo “the Star Wars of video games,” and will it outsell Star Wars Battlefront?
- Will Microsoft start stating the number of bullets fired in Halo 5 or miles driven in Forza 6 since they are no longer stating console sale numbers?
[alert type=”green”]IF YOU WANT TO ASK US QUESTIONS FOR NEXT WEEK’S SHOW, LEAVE THEM IN THE COMMENTS SECTION BELOW. LIMIT TO THREE, PLEASE.[/alert]
Thanks as always to Shawn Daley for our awesome intro and outro music.