This week on The Co-op Podcast, we speak on the upcoming GDC 2019 announcement about Google entering the gaming market with a new product. Could Google become the number 1 console manufacturer overnight?
– The Division 2 impressions
– EA paid Ninja $1 to stream Apex Legends
– Halo: The Master Chief Collection is finally coming to PC
– Microsoft Is Bringing Xbox Live to iOS and Android. Could PS4 and Nintendo Be Next?
– Sony to buyout Rockstar and Take Two?
– Jade Raymond joins Google as VP
– Is GDC 2019 the new E3?
Special Thanks: M. Collins, Mauricio Aguilar, himdeel, Fergus Mills, Miguel, Antonio Rogers, Sean Gority
Show your support for The Koalition by pledging to our Patreon page. The Co-op Podcast will always be free, but with your help, we can make our podcasts and content even better. We plan to improve the whole experience while also incorporating you (our community) into our long-term goals. We also offer higher possibilities for winning our giveaways to all Patreon supporters. You can donate as little as a dollar to get extra entries into our giveaways. Show your support and be a part of one of the best independent gaming communities on the Internet.