Welcome to another episode of Throwdown Your Questions! On this show, we answer all of your Video Game related questions.
Here are all of the questions we answer this week:
– Does crossplay between Switch and PS4/Xbox One even make sense?
– Can the RE Engine handle open-world games?
– Will an all-streaming future lead to inferior games?
– What do you make of Atlas purging its servers?
– Why do controllers have X, Y and Z buttons?
– What are some game-related names you always pronounce wrong?
– Should Judgement get delayed in the West or just use English dubs?
– Will we see a bigger focus on roleplaying communities?
– Which gaming rumors did you hope were true?
– What are some of your favorite spiritual successor games?
– Have you ever replayed a series in preparation for a new game?
– Will Sony or Nintendo respond to Amazon and Google’s moves into gaming?
– What will Google show at GDC this week?
– Will Sega partner with Google?
– Is Yuke’s really a bad wrestling game developer?
– Will Death Stranding come out in 2019?
– What was the last game that made you rage quit?
Make sure to subscribe to Throwdown on YouTube, Soundcloud and iTunes. Follow Throwdown on Twitch, Twitter and Facebook as well. Don’t forget to join our Discord server for updates, to play MP games with us, and to leave your questions for TYQ. Please also show your support for The Koalition by pledging to the Patreon.
Thanks as always to Shawn Daley for our awesome intro and outro music.