Welcome to another episode of Throwdown. On this podcast/vidcast we discuss the latest video game, pop culture, and tech news in an honest and uncompromising fashion.
Tonight’s featured topic is about how to make the PlayStation Network. People have been complaining about some of the PSN’s faults since it was launched on the PS3 but now that people have to pay for it, the displeasure has become louder than ever. What can Sony do to make this service truly premium and worthy of the $50 a year price? We discuss how this can be accomplished.
This week’s news topics:
- Hideki Kamiya slams Mighty No. 9 and Keiji Inafune
- Perpetrator accused of holiday DDoS attacks gets arrested
- A “Nintendo PlayStation” console is found
- Wesley Snipes in talks with Marvel about revisiting Blade
- Ben Affleck reportedly to write and direct a solo Batman movie
Thanks as always to Shawn Daley for our awesome intro and outro music.