Welcome to another episode of Throwdown Your Questions. This is the show which is run by you, our loyal followers. We answer any and all Video Game, Pop Culture and Tech related questions on this podcast.
Here are all of the questions we answer this week:
– Will Kojima do a crazy PR stung for Death Stranding?
– Should there have been a remake of Peace Walker instead of MGSV?
– What game was so scary that you couldn’t finish it?
– Do you find it easier to talk to people online than in real life?
– Should more game companies create cross-promotion media? (movies ect)
– Why are people trust kids to save the world in video games?
– What is the strangest thing you’ve been asked to photoshop?
– Why do you guys hate Nintendo?
– What is your all-time favorite game trailer?
– Is there a difference between an “open world” and “sandbox” game?
– What game had the best story this year?
– What was the worst game breaking glitch you ever experienced?
– What are the top 5 things in entertainment that you’re looking forward to in 2017?
– What was the worst movie of 2016?
– Was The Force Awakens better than Rogue One?
– What anime did you enjoy this year?
– What do you think of the PlayStation 4 Pro controller?
– Which should I get: a PS4 Pro or an Xbox One S?
– What would you do if you met an online shit talker in real life?
– Will Mario Run explode like Pokemon Go?
– Would people with PCs drop the PlayStation if its games were on PC?
Thanks as always to Shawn Daley for our awesome intro and outro music.