[alert type=”green”] IF YOU WANT TO ASK US QUESTIONS FOR NEXT WEEK’S SHOW, LEAVE THEM IN THE COMMENTS SECTION BELOW. LIMIT TO THREE, PLEASE. [/alert]
Welcome to another episode of Throwdown Your Questions. This is the show which is run by you, our loyal followers. We answer any and all Video Game, Pop Culture and Tech related questions on this podcast.
Here are all the questions we answer this week:
- Between Nintendo, Sony, and Microsoft, who do you think would be missed the least/most if they got out of the gaming business?
- What upcoming Xbox One games will help the system catch up to the PlayStation 4’s sales?
- Do the triggers on the Xbox One controller rumble every time you press it?
- Will 2015 see a legit increase in the mainstream legitimacy of independently developed video games?
- Between Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain and The Witcher 3, which will execute on a grander scale?
- Why does the blanket statement of “no games coming out” overshadow the fact that we’re getting AAA attempts at original IPs at this current stage?
- What are your thoughts on the new Square Enix Collective?
- Why do so many Japanese PC games receive bad ports?
- What are your thoughts on Better Call Saul?
- Why do comic book fans get a pass when they spoil shit as compared to those who spoil games/movies/tv/ect.?
- Did the order 1886 just set up Quantum break to fail?
- If Ready at Dawn patches in campaign co-op and multiplayer as free dlc, should the review scores be revised for The Order?
- If Sony and Microsoft announce backwards compatible 4k consoles for $500 would you buy them?
Thanks as always to Shawn Daley for our awesome intro and outro music.