Welcome to another episode of Throwdown Your Questions! On this show, we answer all of your Video Game related questions.
Here are all of the questions we answer this week:
– What is your favorite part of WWE 2K20?
– You can still enjoy a game you’re disappointed with?
– Would you be okay never adding a new game to your collection?
– Why should PS4 owners buy a PS5 if it will have the same games?
– If PS Now was like Xbox Game Pass would you continue buying physical games?
– Will the “power” narrative exist next-gen?
– Will next-gen upscale/downscale like they do on PC?
– Was it worth it to put Gears 5 on Xbox Game Pass?
– How does Xbox Game Pass make money?
Make sure to subscribe to Throwdown on YouTube, Soundcloud, and iTunes. Follow Throwdown on Twitch, Twitter, and Facebook as well. Don’t forget to join our Discord server for updates, to play MP games with us, and to leave your questions for TYQ. Please also show your support for The Koalition by pledging to the Patreon.
Thanks as always to Shawn Daley for our awesome intro and outro music.