Welcome to another episode of Throwdown Your Questions! On this show, we answer all of your Video Game related questions.
Here are all of the questions we answer this week:
– Will Death Stranding be a contender for Game of the Year?
– Can gamers trust reviewers who give a “boring” game a perfect 10?
– How much will Death Stranding sell in its first month?
– Can we expect Death Stranding’s Metacritic score to rise?
– Will Death Stranding sell more because people feel it isn’t being treated fairly?
– What are the themes of Death Stranding?
– Which games are considered “walking simulators”?
– Which games have inspired you in other aspects of your life?
– Has the quality of third-party games gone down this generation?
– Why do people believe the excuses for delayed games?
– What are your predictions for hardware sales this holiday season?
– Which properties should Blizzard’s animation division work on?
– Are gamers more or less mature than the rest of the population?
– What gameplay mechanics do you hate?
Make sure to subscribe to Throwdown on YouTube, Soundcloud, and iTunes. Follow Throwdown on Twitch, Twitter, and Facebook as well. Don’t forget to join our Discord server for updates, to play MP games with us, and to leave your questions for TYQ. Please also show your support for The Koalition by pledging to the Patreon.
Thanks as always to Shawn Daley for our awesome intro and outro music.