Welcome to another episode of Throwdown Your Questions. This is the show which is run by you, our loyal followers. We answer any and all Video Game, Pop Culture and Tech related questions on this podcast.
Here are all the questions we answer this week:
- If Nintendo killed off Mario, Microsoft killed off Master Chief, and Sony killed off Nathan Drake, which company would suffer the most?
- Will Microsoft be able to get any more third party exclusives on the Xbox One since the PlayStation 4 is outselling it 2:1?
- What do you make of Microsoft’s lie that Titanfall was only possible with “the power of the cloud”?
- Is Chappie a modern reboot of the Short Circuit franchise?
- What is your favorite surprise game that you picked up from the PlayStation Plus or Games with Gold?
- What game surprised you by showcasing or addressing a real-world controversy?
- Do industry events cater to the handicapped in terms of accessibility?
- How would you feel if Konami delayed Metal Gear Solid V to 2016?
- Do you think it will be a good idea to get EA access for their sports games which will be in the vault six months after release?
- Will you ever do a Dragon Age: Inquisition Spoiler Alert?
- Have any of you watched the new season of Community or PlayStation’s new show Powers yet?
- What are your thoughts on God of War III: Remastered?
- Is it too late to call the Xbox One and the PlayStation 4 the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3: Definitive Edition?
- Should the single and multi-player portions of games be rated independently and then added up for the final score?
- Does it bother you if the voice actor of a character is of a different race than the character?
- Which game would you like to see remade which lets you save a character that died?
Thanks as always to Shawn Daley for our awesome intro and outro music.