Welcome to another episode of Throwdown Your Questions. This is the show which is dictated by you, our loyal followers. We answer any and all Video Game, Pop Culture and Tech related questions on this podcast.
On this episode we answer a range of questions, some of which include:
- Do you think devs are intentionally not releasing demos any more because they know their games are buggy and or broken?
- When something negative is said about Sony no one has a problem. When something negative is said about MS there is. Why?
- Do you think you have to own a product to speak about it and have an opinion on it?
- What is everyone’s thoughts on the recent trailers for Jurassic World and Star Wars: The Force Awakens?
- What indie games are you most excited for in 2015?
- What kind of game do you think David Jaffe and his new studio are teasing for the upcoming PlayStation Experience?
- Would I have a better experience playing a game at 4K on my PC than someone who is playing it at 1080p on their console?
Thanks as always to Shawn Daley for our awesome intro and outro music.