Welcome to another episode of Throwdown Your Questions! On this show, we answer all of your Video Game related questions.
Here are all of the questions we answer this week:
– Will all future consoles be backwards compatible?
– Will more people wait for mid-gen upgrades instead of buying day one?
– Why didn’t Microsoft fully fund the development of Cuphead?
– Does MS not allowing studios more freedom hurt their exclusives?
– Will Nintendo launch a Metroid Prime HD trilogy before Prime 4?
– How should Sony approach the development of a new handheld?
– Should game reviews be done by 3 separate writers of various skill levels?
– What would you prefer: more AA games, a few AAAs, or a lot more indies a year?
– What foods from video games have you wanted to try out in real life?
– Would you consider your personal life linear or open-world?
– What are your thoughts on Warframe: Plains of Eidolon?
– What innovations can be done to game controllers in the future?
– What are your top 3 gaming genres?
– Will we see a huge graphical leap next gen?
Thanks as always to Shawn Daley for our awesome intro and outro music.