Tonight’s episode is dedicated entirely to E3 2016. The big show is over so we answer all of your E3-related questions and give our thoughts on what we saw and what we experienced first-hand.
Here are all of the questions we answer this week:
– Which franchise has better boss battles: God of War or Metal Gear Solid?
– When did release dates become more important than showing games at E3?
– Why does Psylocke have the most accurate costume in X-Men: Apocalypse?
– Why do you think Xbox fans are always looking for something that will defeat Sony?
– Is 4K gaming important to you?
– Is video game addiction real?
– What other Marvel properties would you like to see from big AAA studios?
– Is it okay to tell offensive jokes?
– Will Kingdom Hearts 3 be released this year?
– Will Xbox users perhaps consider a 4k Steam Box over Scorpio
Please also show your support for The Koalition by pledging to our Patreon page. Our podcasts and content will remain free, but with your help, we can make them even better. We plan to improve the whole experience while also incorporating you (our community) into our long term goals. Show your support and be a part of one of the best independent gaming communities on the Internet.
Please help Rachael Murdock in her ongoing battle with cancer by either donating or spreading the world by following this link.
Thanks as always to Shawn Daley for our awesome intro and outro music.