Welcome to the 109th edition of the Co-op Podcast. This week the panel discusses events of the 2015 Game Developer’s Conference.
This week’s panel consisted of Jakejames Lugo, Austin Conway and TheKoalition.com’s Editor-In-Chief Richard Bailey Jr.
Below you will find this week’s agenda, podcast stream and download:
- We share our thoughts on Sony Morpheus and whether or not VR will be a successful strategy by Sony. We give our Thoughts on Microsoft’s presence at GDC 2015.
- Major Nelson have revealed that those who play Xbox One compatible games on Windows 10 won’t pay for Xbox live Gold. What are our thoughts on this?
- Phil Harrison has seemingly left Microsoft but they refuse to acknowledge it. What are our candid thoughts on this topic?
- Battletoads has been teased once again by Microsoft. Which other classic Xbox franchises do we want to see make a return on the Xbox one?
- Valve Source Engine 2 has been announced and Vale has acknowledged that they are experimenting with VR. Does this mean Half- Life 3 is still in the works?
- Rock Band 4 has officially been announced. What are we expecting from this game and are we excited for it?
- Johnny Cage and Kenshi will appear in Mortal Kombat X. What are our thoughts on this and which other characters should make the roster?
- A Street Fighter V tentative release window has been revealed. What are we looking for in this sequel?
- Metal Gear Solid V: Phantom Pain releasing worldwide on September 1st. What are our thoughts on the game and how successful it will be once it hits stores?
- We give our thoughts on the latest gameplay and details from Final Fantasy XV released during PAX East 2015.
- PlayStation 4 Sales have surpassed over 20.2 Million consoles sold Worldwide. What are our thoughts on this and how will Microsoft and Nintendo sales fare down the road?
Don’t forget to sign up to The Koalition Players Club to get access to bonus podcast discussions, giveaways and original content.