Welcome to another episode of Throwdown Your Questions! On this show, we answer all of your Video Game related questions.
Here are all of the questions we answer this week:
– Would people love BotW if it wasn’t a Zelda game?
– What should be the next big trend in gaming?
– Why do you think next gen’s launch games will suck?
– Will there be multiple SKUs of the PS5?
– Which game dev does their respective genre the best?
– Which companies will still do physical games in the future?
– What happened to UbiArt?
– What can the industry do to prevent gaming droughts?
– Which game are you okay with not beating?
– Should games journalists disclose all they get from companies?
– Which games made you grind the most?
– What’s your funniest drunken gaming moment?
– Which games did you restart because they were too easy/hard?
– What franchises deserve awesome pinball machines?
– Has Phil Spencer always been a genius?
– What will be the specs for the PS5?
– Which games will flop this year?
Make sure to subscribe to Throwdown on YouTube, Soundcloud, and iTunes. Follow Throwdown on Twitch, Twitter, and Facebook as well. Don’t forget to join our Discord server for updates, to play MP games with us, and to leave your questions for TYQ. Please also show your support for The Koalition by pledging to the Patreon.
Thanks as always to Shawn Daley for our awesome intro and outro music.