Welcome to another episode of Throwdown Your Questions. This is the show which is run by you, our loyal followers. We answer any and all Video Game, Pop Culture and Tech related questions on this podcast.
Here are all of the questions we answer this week:
- Is the single player-less Black Ops III on last-gen being sold at a fair price ($50)?
- How long is too long for a videogame as far as the single player campaign length is concerned?
- Do you play games while you are out of town on vacation?
- What do you think of Phil Spencer admitting that the Xbox One may not catch up to the PS4?
- Is the marketing push for Halo 5 not as strong as it has been for previous Halos?
- Whatever happened to the Secret Sauce that was supposed to prove the PS4 was holding the XBO back?
- What will the PS4 price drop mean for the holiday NPDs?
- How do gamers from other countries feel when they hear people say that the United States is the only country that matters when it comes to sales?
- What tools/digital resources/best practices you guys utilize to manage many projects at a time?
- What do you think of the possibility of combat simulators and RTS games running on VR?
- What do you think is the most overused anime name or term that people use for online aliases?
- What do you think of the fact that 80% of PS4 owners have never played an Uncharted game?
- Do you think that advertising is overrated as opposed to word of mouth?
- What do you think of Transformers: Devastation?
Thanks as always to Shawn Daley for our awesome intro and outro music.