/// EPISODE 96
Below are the news that may not have made the headlines today but are worth reading!
Gamers never die…..
Just like the Games of Our Lives…
/// GAMES FEATURED
►Silence: The Whispered World 2
►Lords of the Fallen
►One Piece: Super Grand Battle! X
►Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
►GTA: San Andreas
►Mario Kart 8
►Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward
/// Titanfall | Game Update #8 Out Tomorrow, Adds Frontier Defense Co-op Mode and More
Brand new cooperative game mode – Frontier Defense
Join forces with up to three other players in this cooperative game mode to defend a vital objective from increasingly intense waves of AI combatants.
• You and your team will face down familiar foes as well as the IMC’s newest combat units: hordes of Grunts and Spectres, stealthy Sniper Spectres and Cloak Drones, explosive Suicide Spectres and Nuclear Titans, ranged Mortar Titans, and even melee-resistant Arc Titans!
• Supplement your firepower by earning and deploying stationary turrets around the battlefield.
• Leverage your full arsenal against the IMC without skipping a beat by using the new Loadout Crates near the objective to switch loadouts at will, while refilling ammo and ordnance.
• Pilots who fall in battle are flown back into the fray in a dropship that circles above the action before touchdown. Experienced Pilots always maximize their impact on the struggle below by firing from the side window of the dropship on approach.
• Seasoned players can challenge themselves to beat their best score. Try to earn 3 Map Stars on each map!
• Play in every corner of the Frontier, including the maps introduced in IMC Rising and every previous Titanfall expansion!
/// Silence: The Whispered World 2 coming to Xbox One
Silence: The Whispered World 2, the genre-defining, visually stunning adventure game will now also be coming to Xbox One, the all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft. The Xbox One version will be released simultaneously with the PC and Mac versions in early 2015.
“Silence has always been a multi-platform project”, said Daedalic’s Studio Manager Steffen Boos. “From early on, we planned to release Silence: The Whispered World 2 on consoles as well, but we wanted to make absolutely certain the controls were tuned to each platform before announcing its console status,” he added.
/// Lords of the Fallen Concerns Addressed by Dev in Video x Dev Diary #1 ~ Design & Implementation
/// One Piece: Super Grand Battle! X Gameplay Trailer
/// Driveclub Update 10/22
As more servers come online and regular server updates are rolling out we are steadily improving connectivity for everybody.
Improving server performance is taking time, which is frustrating for all of us, but please understand that we are doing everything we can to get all aspects of online play up and running smoothly as quickly as possible.
We’ve also made changes today in Multiplayer to ensure that there are more events available to you, and that you have more variety when you choose to race with and against other drivers online.
We will keep you up to date as we improve server performance for all aspects of online play. Thank you again for your support while this work continues.
/// LittleBigPlanet 3 Beta ~ PS3 vs. PS4 Graphics Comparison
/// PlayStation Experience Ticket Sales Open this Week
Starting this Friday, October 24th, tickets will be available here. Over the course of the next six weeks, stay tuned to PlayStation.Blog and PlayStation.com for details on panel times, participating publishers, playable games, and PlayStation Experience collectibles!
/// Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Will Support Dedicated Servers
Stevivor: And fair enough, too. On the subject of things we need, we haven’t had any news on dedicated servers here for a bit – is there any update you could give me?
Condrey:Yeah, we’ve got some announcements coming. Yes, we will be supporting dedicated servers and there will be announcements soon on which providers and platforms. I can’t answer just yet, but you can let your community know that it’s coming. [FULL INTERVIEW]
/// GTA: San Andreas updated version coming to Xbox 360/PS3? ~ Achievements Appear
Click on the Pic to see the Achievements!
The Xbox/PS2 Classic versions have been pulled from Xbox Live Marketplace/PSN
/// Sunset Overdrive Twitter Account Thanks PlayStation for Using Their Font in PSN Ad
— Sunset Overdrive (@SunsetOverdrive) October 21, 2014
/// Yoshi Circuit included with first Mario Kart 8 DLC