Square Enix announced today that Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward, the highly-anticipated first expansion for the popular MMORPG, is now available for pre-order in North America on disc and digitally in three versions as the collector’s edition, standard edition and all-in-one bundle which includes both A Realm Reborn and Heavensward.
The Collector’s Edition package features:
• “Dragonsong War” Exclusive Box featuring art by famed Final Fantasy artist Yoshitaka Amano
• Expertly-Crafted Dragon Mount Figure
• Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward Art Book
• Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Movie Blu-ray Disc
• In-game items including a Flying Griffin Mount – Dark Knight Cecil-themed Baron Helm – Wind-Up Kain minion – Fantasia
Additionally, players who pre-order Heavensward will receive exclusive bonuses including:
• In-game items: Baron Circlet – Baron Earrings – Chocobo Chick Courier minion
• Early access to the Heavensward starting June 19, 2015.
Alongside versions available for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, PC, a Mac OS version of the title will be available for the first time exclusively as a digital all-in-one bundle.
Players will also be able to pre-order the digital versions of each edition which will grant players access to the pre-order bonuses. Additionally, a digital upgrade option will be available for players that want to upgrade to the Collector’s Edition for the in-game bonus items, but forego the physical items.
Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward Collector’s Edition is available for pre-order on disc for $129.99 and digitally for $59.99. The standard edition is available for $39.99 and the all-in-one bundle is available for $59.99.
Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward releases on June 23, 2015 and will feature a new story which plunges adventurers into the heart of the Dragonsong War, the bloody thousand-year conflict between the knights of Ishgard and the dragons of Dravania. Adventurers can also look forward to an increased level cap from 50 to 60 for all disciplines, a new playable race, new dungeons and raids, new primal battles, and new mounts that allow players to take to the skies.