Earlier today, id Software and Bethesda revealed that DOOM‘s first premium DLC pack titled Unto the Evil is out now on PS4, Xbox One, and PC. A new gameplay trailer is embedded above while a brief overview of everything included in the package is listed below:
- Three new multiplayer maps: Offering, Cataclysm and Ritual
- A new player-controlled demon: Harvester
- A new weapon: UAC EMG Pistol
- New equipment: Kinetic Mine
- New ways to customize your DOOM Marine, including additional armor sets, patterns, colors and taunts
- New hack modules
Unto the Evil is the first of three premium multiplayer DLC packs that can be purchased as part of the DOOM season pass for only $14.99. The DLC was originally scheduled to be released on August 5th but was pushed up a day ahead and revealed at a surprise during the first day of QuakeCon 2016.
Are any of you planning on checking out this DLC? Please feel free to let us know in the comments section below.