Welcome to another episode of Throwdown! On this podcast/vidcast we discuss the latest video game news and topics in an uncompromising and honest manner. No developer, publisher, or fanboy is safe from us!
– Sony invests $250 million in Epic Games
– First look at PS5 box art
– PlayStation backward compatibility may happen via the cloud
– Sony held back 1st and 3rd party announcements for August event
– Xbox Games Showcase happening on July 23
– Xbox tells companies not to offer XBSX upgrades as DLC
– Microsoft interested in buying Warner Bros. Interactive
– Ex-Bungie exec says Activision deal was bad
Make sure to subscribe to Throwdown on YouTube, Soundcloud, and iTunes. Follow Throwdown on Twitch, Twitter, and Facebook as well. Don’t forget to join our Discord server for updates, to play MP games with us, and to leave your questions for TYQ. Please also show your support for The Koalition by pledging to the Patreon.
Thanks as always to Shawn Daley for our awesome intro and outro music.