Welcome to another episode of Throwdown Your Questions. This is the show which is dictated by you, our loyal followers. We answer any and all Video Game, Pop Culture and Tech related questions on this podcast.
On this episode we answer a range of questions, some of which include:
- Do you think Troy Baker is playing too many leading roles?
- What would you do if someone gifted you a game that you didn’t want?
- Do you think Rise of the Tomb Raider will take even longer to come to the PS4 since Microsoft is publishing it?
- Are fighting games a ‘niche genre’?
- Will Sony have less to show at E3 since PSX is now an annual event?
- Knowing of all the “new” games coming to PS4 which were on Steam Collection, would it give you second thoughts to doing some PC gaming?
- What are your thoughts about Marvel rebooting Spider-Man? If that happens, what actor would you like to see play Spidey?
- Do you think gamers forgot about Deep Down now that they’ve seen footage of Bloodborne?
Thanks as always to Shawn Daley for our awesome intro and outro music.